Last weekend I headed to this lovely place for a quilting retreat. Twice a year a group of about 20 lovely women head to Middlebrook Station for our quilting retreat. There is always a lot of laughter, drinking, stitching and eating going on. Although I had two very late nights I did manage to get some sewing done. I decided to work on my Fat Quarter Shop Mystery Block of the Month that my parents gave me for my birthday last year. I was a little behind on my blocks but was able to catch myself up and am all ready for the next block in April.
These are the blocks that I finished (in no particular order). The fabric is Glace by Moda and is just gorgeous. I have to admit that as I was very tired from my late nights I did become very acquainted with my unpicker (unpicking is apparently very good for the soul - or so I have been told)
WOW! nine blocks completed! You must be pleased! Does this have you up to date with this BOM now??? They are looking fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI did the BOm the year before and I have really enjoyed making the blocks.........
ReplyDeleteKylie they look great, what a great BOM ..LOve it!!! Your Quilting retreat sounds like heaven :)
ReplyDeleteThey look great and love the fabric colours too.
ReplyDeleteKylie the blocks look great...so pleased to read you had such a good time..
ReplyDeleteA lot of work in those blocks Kylie - the look fantastic. Love the apron you made for Peg.
ReplyDeleteThey look fantastic, that fabric is a must have, I am off to shop online to see if I can find some
ReplyDeleteGorgeous, just gorgeous Kylie! Totally love these blocks!
ReplyDeletex Sarah
love your choice of colours - they all look terrific - you have to be chuffed with them
ReplyDeleteYour blocks look awesome!! Well done.
ReplyDelete