Pages

Thursday 10 December 2009

Another Finish

Another xmas gift finished (the last one). This is a table runner for my aunt. I have used one of the stitcheries from Annie Downs A Gardeners Journal Quilt and some scrap fabric from my stash. I just loved stitching this - it was very quick and easy. I am keen now to maybe make this quilt up - mmm stick it on the list lol.

I am now hoping to get some xmas decorations finished in time for xmas but have a very busy few days ahead of me. The kids break up from school next Wednesday so hopefully things will settle down after that.
How is everyone else going with their xmas stitching?
Chat soon
Kylie xxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cardygirl said...

Lovely Kylie! I was doing lots of christmas stuff earlier, but have now been sucked into the whirling pre Christmas vortex of not achieving much! Have fun

Wendyb said...

Kylie...this one is so lovely - I'm sure your aunt will adore it! I've been lost in the 'end of school' whirlwind and havent caught up with any blogging much lately...aah now I have time....but soooo much to fit in pre-Christmas!
Hope all's going well
XX sugary hugs Wendy :O)