Pages

Tuesday 28 December 2010

Merry Chistmas and Xmas Swap Gift

I know it is a few days late but I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope you all had a wonderful day with family and friends. This is a photo of our tree at 6.00am on christmas morning before the kids attacked it. We enjoyed a lovely quiet day at home with a hot christmas lunch with my mum and dad. We celebrated our big family christmas with my family yesterday when 13 people descended on our new property. We had the most faboulous time eating and drinking way too much, lots of laughs and happy times - just the way it should be. Today we are all exhausted and are spending the day in front of the TV watching the cricket. I am also planning to get into the sewing room and do some sorting and organising for the year ahead.

These are the lovely gifts that I received in our on-line stitching group xmas swap. The lovely Teresa was my swap partner and she made a sewing companion and writing set complete with paper and envelopes. Thank you Teresa I love them.











I made gifts for Sarah but unfortunately I forgot to take photos so if you hop over to her blog to see what I made.
Kylie xxx





6 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love what Teresa has made for you Kylie....it was another good swap...

Bec said...

Gorgeous gifts from Teresa, and some of your favourite fabric too!
Lovely looking tree.
Funny that you thought ahead to photograph it. Friday morning I got up to find NOTHING under our tree....a little boy who couldn't sleep packed up all the presents into the santa sacks! (unopened of course). hehehe

Lynda said...

You've received lovely presents Kylie - all the swap presents have been fabulous.

Wendyb said...

Lovely to hear you've had a fabulous Christmas.....hope the rain kept away from you.
Love your gifties and the tree looks wonderful!....I bet it's looking bare now! LOL
have a wonderful New Year and may your bobbins always be full in 2011!
sugary hugs
Wendy :O) XXX

Sherri said...

What a wonderful gift! Love what you made for Sarah, too!

Jodie said...

Great to hear your Xmas was wonderful...

Gorgeous gifts from your swap too..

Hugs - Jodie :)