Pages

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Custom Orders


I've been sewing a lot of custom orders over the last few weeks




Lots of zippy purses & bags



These are insulated lunch and wine bags and are lined with a waterproof lining.  A new thing for me but lots of fun and easy to make.  I have a few more orders for these to do and also want to make one for myself in a different size and shape and a swimming bag for my daughter.

I have also been working on finishing my gardeners journal quilt - I'm only five years behind but better late than never.  I've got one more stitchery to complete - pics to follow soon.

Happy Stitching
Kylie xxx


6 comments:

Susan said...

Great selection of bags. Good on you for getting custom orders.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic they all look awesome xx

creations.1 said...

gorgeous, bright, happy and very handy - great to be able to get custom orders!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Raelee i can see why you are making some awesome projects,somehow i think you are going to have orders coming in for awhile,well done my friend xx

wish2stitch said...

You've been very busy. They look great. Love the idea of the insulated lunch bag.

Dawnie said...

Wow what a great selection. Lovely custom orders am sure the new owners were over the moon