Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

More OPAM Finishes

I have been busy over the last couple of weeks and have managed to finish off these projects.
This is a mug bag that I made with my two stitching friends Raelee and Caron. We had a lovely night on Friday night stitching and laughing together (until midnight).


William's quilt came back from our local quilter, Alison and she did a wonderful job. I have completed the binding and William is enjoying it on his bed (finally!!!).

I have a thing for red at the moment and have decided to add a few red bits around the house. I recently purchased a charm pack and yardage in this range which is from Moda called Pashmina. I made up this quick and easy tablerunner for my coffee table and am very pleased with it.






The kids are back at school now so life has returned to normal (and very busy) but I am determined to put some time away each week for stitching (just to keep me sane).
Chat soon
Kylie xxxx






10 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You have been one very busy girl Kylie...you finishes are just gorgeous, my goodness you are talented.... and on top of that 5....well done..so whats on for Feb?
Peg OPAM 2010

Bec said...

Love your mug bag, very cute! William's quilt looks fantastic on his bed! It's very satisfying when you are able to finish a project that has been 'nearly done' for ages...The red addition to your house freshens it up; looking forward to seeing more....

Chookyblue...... said...

love the tea cup bag and also the quilt..........I need to make some runners for here.........

Anonymous said...

The quilt turned out great and your tablerunner also I love paisley looking fabric

Anita said...

You do some beautiful sewing!! Love it all!!

Teresa said...

Love the table runner Kylie, and the quilt is gorgeous and the mug bag is so cute. Love the embroidery around the pockets. Woo Hoo!!

Wendyb said...

Wow Kylie, you have been busy....everything looks wonderful...I love the lot!!!!
I achieved my OPAM for January....just!!! Now I'm back at school, it will take me a few more weeks to settle into a routine where I can get down and get crafty....until then, I'm trying to finish a few UFO's that have been hanging heavy on my mind!
Have a wonderful week
sugary hugs always :O) Wendy XXX

Sarah said...

Love your table runner..... and your mug bag too!
x Sarah

welsh penny said...

Hi,I really love the Pashmina table runner. I have some of that fabric and you have inspired me to take another look at it. Also your William's quilt ,soo nice! Is that fabric William Morris? It's similar to a ufo of mine in the Morris Garden collection. You have inspired me again,this time to dig that one out and finish it for the opam challenge! Nice blog, thankyou, Gail

Anonymous said...

Kylie, love this little mug bag, do you have the name of the pattern? I've been looking for one everywhere.