Pages

Sunday 15 July 2012

Markets

Yesterday I had my first market stall at our local markets. I realized on my way home that I had forgotten to take a photo - oops. It was a great day with the sun peeping out from behind the clouds on the odd occasion. I did really well for my first stall & had a lot of interest in my shop which I am really excited about. Today I am planning to relax & hopefully do some sewing for myself. Thank you to everyone who came and visited my stall - your support was wonderful.

5 comments:

Deb R said...

Soo glad this is all taking off for you, enjoy the ride!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

glad it was good day....

Roseanne said...

Glad your market went well for you.

Janice said...

I'm glad your first market experience was a good one. I shared a stall with my Mum and one of her friends at a couple of markets in the early 90s and they were a lot of fun. You'll have to remember to take a photo of your stall next time to share.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your Market Day did so well, they can certainly be tricky to judge. Love the mug rugs you made :)