Pages

Sunday, 15 July 2012

Markets

Yesterday I had my first market stall at our local markets. I realized on my way home that I had forgotten to take a photo - oops. It was a great day with the sun peeping out from behind the clouds on the odd occasion. I did really well for my first stall & had a lot of interest in my shop which I am really excited about. Today I am planning to relax & hopefully do some sewing for myself. Thank you to everyone who came and visited my stall - your support was wonderful.

5 comments:

Deb R said...

Soo glad this is all taking off for you, enjoy the ride!!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

glad it was good day....

Roseanne said...

Glad your market went well for you.

Janice said...

I'm glad your first market experience was a good one. I shared a stall with my Mum and one of her friends at a couple of markets in the early 90s and they were a lot of fun. You'll have to remember to take a photo of your stall next time to share.

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Glad to hear your Market Day did so well, they can certainly be tricky to judge. Love the mug rugs you made :)