Pages

Saturday 26 July 2014

Strip Update



Do you remember a couple of posts ago I showed you this pile of strips


Well on Thursday night Raelee (Wish2Stitch), Julie (no blog) & myself joined Lea (Fairyflossstitches) at Lea's house for some dinner & a workshop.  This is what Lea is teaching us to make.


Lea's completed bag at the back & Raelee's work in progress at the front.


Julie deep in concentration and her work in progress.


Lea multi-skilling - wrapping fabric & talking at the same time lol


And my effort for the evening - a little sad I know compared to the other girls.  I was the bad student who didn't fully complete her homework! 

It was such a fun night with lots & lots of laughs.  The time flew & before we knew it it was almost midnight!  Can't wait for our next lesson girls.

I also purchased this sweet secondhand cupboard through Facebook for my sewing room.  


It had now been delivered so I need to reorganise my sewing room to make it fit & start adding some pretties to it.  Unfortunately my DD has decided to share her yukky flu bug with me so I don't think there will be much sewing room action this weekend.

I hope the flu bug has not ventured into your house & you find some time to stitch this weekend.

Kylie xxx



7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

We all know lea can talk and sew otherwise she would achieve nothing..... The bags in progress look great.......

wish2stitch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wish2stitch said...

You were sneaky, I must have been concentrating too hard to notice you with the camera. Love your cupboard. Get well soon.

Susan said...

I was with you all in spirit. A great start on the bags. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Fiona@Dragonfly-Crafts said...

That looks like so much fun xx
Love your little cupboard

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

lots of fun.....love these bags..

Health is Wealth said...


Clutchers for hair women | hair clutcher for women - Apna Showroom with desent look
Apna Showroom New Born Baby Woollen Sweater Combo Set Handmade Winter Wear (Multicolored 0 to 6 Months) Designer Fancy Handmade Baby Set
Thermal Winter wear Newborn Inner Warmer Set Designer - Fancy - Attractive (0 Size)| Apna Showroomwith desent Look
Thermal Winter wear Newborn Inner Warmer Set Designer - Fancy - Attractive (0 Size)| Apna Showroomwith desent Look
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Comb for Women and Kids (Multicolour)
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Combs for Women and Girls (Multicolour) with desent look
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice Comb for Women and Kids (Multicolour)
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Cotton Frock Combo (Multicolour, 1 Year) Designer - Fancy - Attractive