Pages

Sunday 24 August 2014

This & That

Has it really been nearly a month since my last post!  There hasn't been a lot happening on the stitching front unfortunately.  A good dose of the flu, trying to catch up after the flu & sporting finals will do that!

I have managed to finish the last two blocks of my FQS 2014 Mystery BOM.  I am now slowly cutting & piecing the borders & sashings to finish this baby off.



I also managed a catch up at Cassilis on Friday with the Cassilis Quilters.  Unfortunately no photos of what we were all working on but a couple of Show & Tells.

 Raelee's Toes In The Sand Quilt - gorgeous blues!

 Susan's The Simple Life quilt - beautiful as always.


As always Linda made us a scrumptious lunch & I had the yummiest piece of apple cake ever.

Happy Stitching
Kylie xxxx




6 comments:

wish2stitch said...

Blocks look great! A fun day out as usual. I can't wait to see it altogether.

Anonymous said...

awesome work and lots of fun.xx

Susan said...

It was lovely to catch up on Friday. Your blocks are looking good......no photos of the hexie flowers from Friday?

Chookyblue...... said...

colds/flus seem to be knocking lots of people........and taking a bit to get over.......

lovely show and tell.......nice to catch up again at Cassilis.......one day I will get there......

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely blocks and show and tell. It has been a bad flu season. Hope you are feeling better.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Beautiful blocks, pretty quilts.