Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

My New Adventure


For a very long time I have wanted to open an on-line store.   I have talked about it, procrastinated about it but finally a few weeks ago I decided that it was about time I just did it.    There is a large number of sewing ladies in our local area but unfortunately we do not have a local quilt store.   The closet ones are over an hour away which for us girls in the country is a long way to travel.   I have also wanted to get back into designing which I did a long time ago when DD was a baby but over the years, for one reason and another, I stopped.    So this is a way to sell my designs as well as stock quilting supplies, patterns and fabric for local stitchers as well as afar.

So let me welcome you to Red Raspberry Quilts.   You will find me at


and


I am slowly adding stock and so far I have some pattens and paper piecing packs and notions but please, if you are interested, keep checking back to the website, or here to see what new products are in store.

Chat soon

Kylie xxx

10 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations and good luck! You're living the dream!

Deb R said...

Congratulations Kylie!!! Cant wait to see you designs!!! The site is bright and colourful; well done xxx

Chookyblue...... said...

wow a big change......congrats and goodluck........

Cardygirl said...

Looks good...have fun!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Congrats Kylie...I am interested and I will be back for sure.....well done...

Anita said...

That's great!! well done!

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your new adventure Kylie! Goodluck xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kylie, I've popped over and it's looking great. I need to have a shopping spree :) Look out after TAX TIME :)

De said...

Congratulations Kylie.....missed this post the other day. Hope it all works out for you.

Janice said...

Congratulations of taking the big step. It looks great.